יום שני, 4 באפריל 2016

My 10 goals for the next 2 years

Know what my next professional  area
And figure out how I make the transition from what I'm doing 
now To A hole new area
Establish the thing I want to do in the best way I know
 
Go on a road bike rode that  will bring with it a financial 
contribution to  nonprofit cancer related foundation
 
Create a lecture on the 200 km bike ride I finished last month  
and show how it effected my life 
And forward it to as many people
 
To publish the book I'm writingg
 
Hold a photographic of  mechanics  exhibition in a big art 
gallery or large public place
 
Write a Colum at an Israeli  bike magazine 
 
Build a personal website
Which will include a new blog
Deliver relevant content from my old  blogs and my previous 
web sites
Into a site of significance and unique character
 
Tattoo one more unique tattoo that represent the unique things in 
me
Combine the sunrise , road bike riding and I did 200 km sign
 
Learn how to process images Liitrom software so that I can 
make my photos more beautiful without giving up  my unique 
approach to photography

if you have any idea
please Email Me

sharon :-) 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה